- What does it mean to you to be collaborating with this group of women?
- What would you like to learn or receive from the others?
- How does this project relate to your other artwork and interests?
- What topics are you researching in preparation for your print?
- How are you interpreting the proportions of dark and light visually and conceptually?
- What thoughts or concerns do you have about making something that will be understood in the context of 28 other prints that you haven't seen yet?
With this piece, I have felt a significant amount of pressure to 'get it right'. And I have also tried to consider how my piece will set in the book amongst the rest - for example, I considered sewing into my print, but didn't know how the stitching on the backside might negatively impact the piece on the next page, so decided against sewing.
- What is significant to you about what it means to be female and experience the rhythm of the lunar cycle?